Top 3 SKINCARE ProductsTo Help With Hyperpigmentation (2019)

Okay, let me break it down for you. I'm all for face masks to help brighten my complexion, reduce oiliness and impurities, and really DETOXIFYING my skin!

I like the feeling of clear, clean skin and I'm always on the hunt for face masks and products that do just that!

Here are my TOP 3  face masks of all time!


  1.  Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay



It retails at $11.71 on Amazon. It claims to be a deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay and I can confirm that the deep pore cleaning is #facts!!!

I use this face mask once a week, and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. It isn't recommended to leave it on more than that. My face feels amazingly soft and clear  after this mask and hence why it's my number ONE face mask!

Overtime, I notice my skin is brighter, my dark spots reduce and I have an even skin tone. 


You can check out my review on my channel here:



2. FREEMAN Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Scrub





This baby is my go to practically every morning! This is such a great exfoliant and very affordable. 
PLUS, it's dual-action! You can use it as a face mask or as a scrub!
You can find it here on Amazon. 

This mask/scrub is gentle enough to use regularly. It leaves my skin feeling uber smooth!

You can check out my review video here:







3.  Uguisu Poo No Fun Illuminating Mask





Ahhh, the holy grail of bird poo! Fun Fact - It doesn't smell like poo! So you're in the clear. Teehee.
This is a tricky one, because you're essentially applying bird poo on your face, but hey! The results are DRAMATIC, to say the very least!

I use this face mask once a week, and my skin is left feeling uber velvety! It looks like I have a Snapchat filter one.

You can easily purchase it on Amazon.

Check out my first impression video on my channel:




So yeah, these are my top 3 skincare products that have helped me with hyperpigmentation and dark spots!

Let me know what you use for dark spots!




Comments

Popular Posts